Toon World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toon World Academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Amount of points wagered: 50

Rules:

War format: FE

Special rules: maches, loser choises who gows first, KC ban list

Number of duelists on main team: 4

Number of subs:0

War Hamachi network: GS vs TKK pass: CHARGE!

Banned Decks/Cards:

Burn, mill, Stall and exodia

Judgement Dragon
Bambooshoot
xx-saber Darksoul
Black whirlwind
Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
Herald of Perfection

Use of Area Limit and Gravity Bind are Permited if the deck still uses normal attacks as the winning condition.

Swords, Morphing Jar, Card Destruction, magic cylinder and ceasefire are not considered Burn, Mill or Stall cards

EDIT: If a player wins Rock, Papers, Scissors but then when the game startes it gets bugged, the player that won the RPS can decide if he wants to go first or 2nd in the next attempt

TKK Line-up

1. UP
2. Kimo
3. Fish
4. Ahty

2The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm

k lets start shall we Smile

GS line up

BK
Minako
yours truly
G.rant

lost 1-2.

I'll tell you how it happened; I use a counetr fairy stun deck with 18 monsters.
I drew 11 monsters in a row. It wasn't fair at all.
All Black Knight did was attack me multiple times with Chaos Sorcerer...

I'm pissed...

I am sorry for bad hand but do not put me down like that.
Confirmed yeah I won

Don't take it personal.
You did what you could too, you kept Chaos Sorcerer alive after all my one-turn sets of nasty monsters, which is a good job.

I'm just pissed about how unfair the last duel was.

Don't worry I understand Razz I'm far worse when I'm pissed I swear and hit my table...and then my hand hurts Very Happy
And besides,I'm closest to you from any one from academy.gg m8 congratz(excluding 3d game...you really couldn't do a thing)

gratz BK

Wow that's some awesome luck BK. Congrats and make sure you keep winning so I don't have to duel. Thank you very much.

don't be a chicken Minako Razz

anyway go kick kimo BK

10The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 am

I'm not a chicken I'm just scared. I'm weak and everybody knows it.

11The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 pm

ccc...Mino is our little girl...we have to protect her xD
jk.
Well..we will see how next round goes.

12The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Ao

Ao
Baby Toon
Baby Toon

None of my business but nice move on forbidding Bamboo Shoot.I mean,UP runs Counter Fairies,which obviously would be terrible to face Bamboo Dx

And what's truly cool is that you allowed meta decks,but without allowing to use trump cards of those meta decks.Nice one.

Congratulations to Black Knight and good luck to others.

I just came to chit-chat,now I'm gone,sorry for interupting ^^

13The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 am

Black Knight wrote:ccc...Mino is our little girl...we have to protect her xD
jk.
Well..we will see how next round goes.

It's Mina. With an A. Min(a) not Min(o).

14The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I know i was kidding x]
Edit:I think Kimo and I should shudle a duel

15The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 am

Isn't kimo away for a bit? He might have to be subbed.

16The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 am

well actualy we never agreed on subs but I have no problem with it Razz

17The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 pm

He'l be here...

18The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 pm

if not we call also just remove kimo force and than we also take away G.Rant to keep it fair.

he also apears to be inactive

19The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 pm

-.-' He found a bad moment...I got big tournament in dota coming up and we are hoping to pass atleast groups.But we need logo to look serious and not like bunch of random players

20The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Black Knight wrote:-.-' He found a bad moment...I got big tournament in dota coming up and we are hoping to pass atleast groups.But we need logo to look serious and not like bunch of random players

are you refuring to a userbar?

21The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Alright, Kimo has until say.... tomorow to do his duel otherwise i'll sub him / eliminate him

22The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

najex wrote:
Black Knight wrote:-.-' He found a bad moment...I got big tournament in dota coming up and we are hoping to pass atleast groups.But we need logo to look serious and not like bunch of random players

are you refuring to a userbar?
No I mean logo.
http://media.xfire.com/content/events2007/mym_blue_0e0e0e.png
Its MYM logo...One of the best teams in world

23The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 am

best team of what? (does it have anyting to do with yugioh)

24The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

Alright, Kimo has shown no signs of life so Herbie is subbed in for him

25The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 am

najex wrote:best team of what? (does it have anyting to do with yugioh)
Best dota team...And it only has that much since I need to make logo some how...I guess I'l try since he is gone-.-'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum